Monday, June 29, 2015

Welcome New DT

Hello friends of CCCB!

Please help us welcome our new DT

Marina



My name’s Marina. I work full-time as a teacher in a college in London. I live with my partner and our 8 year old son . I also have a grown-up daughter and two grandsons aged 10 and 4. I love to make things and try many different crafts, but my biggest hobby is playing with paper.  I enjoy exploring all the many styles and materials out there, and love to enter (and set) challenges. My blog is http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/.



Please stop by Marina's blog and leave her a little welcome note!

You will be seeing Marina's beautiful creation starting tomorrow!



.............................

Please scroll down for this week's challenge - A color challenge by Stella.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!! Look forward to seeing your lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARINA!! Congrats on joining the CCCB team! Cheering and applauding this exciting news for you and for us, who now have more opportunity to see your creativity! Looking forward to your inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marina, looking forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are a good march for this challenge:)

    ReplyDelete