Tuesday, June 30, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 268 "Let's Go Nautical"

Hello dear CCCB friends,

Samra here hosting this week's challenge. 
I would love to see a project inspired by the mood board I found for you.
Any nautical element from it will work...
Have fun! I  can't wait to see what you have come up with!!

Samra

Week 268 ~ Let's go Nautical!


Source


Guest Designer

Please meet.......

Judith


Hello City Crafter Fans,

My name is Judith and I am honored to be a Spotlight Artist Guest Designer this week.
I live in The Netherlands with my husband and our three teenage boys.
Cardmaking is my hobby sinds many years now and I also love to create gift boxes. My style is a quite simple one. If you like, I invite you to visit my blog http://judith-creatief.blogspot.nl/



How lovely! Thanks Judith!
Please stop by Judith's blog for more!

..........................

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers



.............




............




.............




..........




......................

A few things to know before you link up

1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. 
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline


Prize

The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

Submit
Challenge ends July 6, 2015 at 11.55 PM (EST)
   
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 267 is....




Congratulations!!!!!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for you Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till July 6th, 2015 to do that!

Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much!!! I'm stunned.
    Crafty Couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge! Awesome cards girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm honored to be one of the spotlight artists! And, big congrats to Dana and the other spotlights artists!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge & gorgeous DT projects! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the spotlights!

    Congrats to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete